Bill's Confectionary - 72

2005     Fort Main Gate

Bill's Confectionary was located next to the Sun Drug Store and also built in 1922 at 109 Street and Jasper Avenue. This store originally was a confectionary and a small restaurant but neither business prospered and in 1926 William Kazakos bought it and opened the new Bill's Confectionary.The building was demolished in 1967.