East End Park Bandshell - # 66
(click on a thumbnail image for a full sized picture)
east end park bandshell
The East End Park Bandshell was built around 1913 in Border Park, south of the exhibition grounds.
A popular summer pastime with Edmontonians, concerts were held 3 times a week and often had over 3000 people attend the concerts.