Ernest Brown Photography - 62

2011 This photographic studio was located on Jasper Avenue and 96 Street. It was built in 1897 and used by photograher C.Mathers as his studio and residence until 1900. Ernest Brown purchased the structure in 1904 making many renovations. Fort Main Gate
2007          
2002
             
2000