Fire Hall, Town Hall and Police Station - 64

 

Fire Hall - 64 a

 
2012  
The fire hall, town offices, police station and council chambers all occupied the same building which was built in 1893 at 98 Street and 101 Avenue.  
In 1904 the town offices and police station were moved to a new building adjacent to the fire hall. There were a few alterations done such as indoor plumbing in 1905, a new stable and a new hose and bell tower were added.
In 1930 the fire department moved to a new building. After 1930 different associations used the building until its demolition in 1958.

The fire equipment pictures below depict the various fire fighting apparatus from horse-drawn hose carriages to gasoline powered fire trucks.
Fort Main Gate
2011
2007
2003      
2002        

Connelly-Mckinley Undertakers hearse

2001
2000      
                 
 

Town Hall - 64 b

2001              
2000            
                 
 

Police Station - 64 c

2002            
2001