Kenneth McDonald House - # 45
(click on a thumbnail image for a full sized picture)
kenneth mcdonald house
This house was built in 1886 and was located at 91 Street and Jasper Avenue until 1967 when it was moved to Fort Edmonton Park.
Kenneth McDonald worked for the Hudson's Bay Company and started farming on land overlooking the river valley.