(click on a thumbnail image for a full sized picture)
koermann block and
ukranian bookstore .. notes
This building is a reconstruction of the Koermann Block as it looked like in 1919. The building opened in 1913. In 1914 the Ukranian Bookstore moved into one of the front stores, eventually taking over the whole front space of the lower floor.