Peter Erasmus House - # 41
(click on a thumbnail image for a full sized picture)
peter erasmus house
This house was built around 1861 and was located on the Victoria Trail in north-east Edmonton.
Peter was an interpreter and guide. His family lived in the house until 1941 and was part of the Great North-West Pioneer Village before being moved to Fort Edmonton Park.