Post Office Block - 60

 

Post Office

Fort Main Gate
2012

The post office block was built in 1893 at 98 Street and Jasper Avenue.

2001
         
2000
  The replica on 1905 Street houses the three businesses; the post office established in 1893, the telephone exchange on the second floor which opened in 1894 and H.C. Taylor opened a law office also on the second floor in 1896. The building was eventually torn down in 1981.
                 
 

Law Office

   
2005      
2001              
                 
 

Telephone Exchange

   
2005