Sanderson & Looby Blacksmith Shop - 38

2007 Fort Main Gate
 
 
 
2005

Established in 1881 this building is a reconstruction of the shop located at 97 Street and Jasper Avenue.

The structure has 4 sections. The blacksmith shop and carriage repair shop were located in the front. The residence of the blacksmith was located in the upper floor as well as a bunk loft for the children.

2004
   
2001