Streetcar # 24

2007 Streetcar 24 traction trucks were built in 1897 while the car body was built in 1914.
  The streetcar was operated by the Toronto Suburban Railway from 1914 - 1923 and then was used by the Canadian National Railways from 1923 to 1962 for transporting switchmen.
  The car was acquired by the Edmonton Radial Railway Society in 1987 and took 5 years to restrore to its present condition. In 1992 it began operations at Fort Edmonton Park.
  Whoops. August 27, 2006 the streetcar overhead electical wire caught on a support wire causing the streetcar to lift and swing sideways across the track making for a minor derailment.