Streetcar # 80

2002    
   
 

This streetcar was built in 1930 by the Ottawa Car Manufacturing Company and ran in Edmonton from 1930 to 1951. It was a modern marvel at the time with all steel construction, pneumatic doors and leather seats.

This car was purchased in 1981 from a site in Fort St. John. It took from 1985 to 2001 for the complete restoration.